The eternal struggle
never did i relate more to Family Guy than this scene
John Mulaney | The Salt & Pepper Diner
THE BEST JOKE IN EXISTENCE
GOD I JUST TOLD SOMEONE ABOUT THIS STORY
This is one of the best pieces of comedy that I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. I love this. I have been looking for this online for awhile.
Pop Culture References in Shrek 2 (1/?)
Click the gifs for more information
OH MY GOD, IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS ON MY DASH.
I´VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR AGES.
how come no one ever talks about how hans was about to slice elsa’s fucking head off
its like every character in the movie was g-rated disney, except for hans, hans literally came straight out of game of thrones
the southern isles send their regards
did you just
Obviously she’s Wonder Woman. I mean, look at this pose alone.
my physics teacher told us a joke today
three guys are on a boat and they have four cigarettes, but no lighters or matches or anything to light it with. What do they do?
They throw one cigarette over board and the whole boat becomes a cigarette lighter
A CIGARETTE LIGHTER
I ACTUALLY GET IT OH MY GOD YES
Women in Ancient Egypt
- Women and men in ancient Egypt enjoyed the same legal and economic rights. Women could divorce their husbands and remarry.
- Women and men were also subject to the same punishments.
- Women worked many of the same jobs men did, most in the fields. Life was tough, though women did live longer than men (58, 54)
- Women could hold political office, with several examples of female pharaohs available. There were at least 5, not including the Cleopatras and other Greek rulers.
- Women could also hold lower political office, with many being scribes.
- Women who were on their periods were considered to be removing impurities. They were excused from work and forbidden from some religious areas.
- It is worth noting that when Egypt was conquered by Greece, Egyptian women retained many more rights than their Greek counterparts.